Registration for the 2012 Seacoast United Maine Veteran’s Day Jamboree will take place online.
Once your team has registered through our online system, you will receive two emails. One will include an invoice showing your payment, and the 2nd will include a link to your online roster. This online roster contains electronic medical waivers which are automatically emailed to the email address submitted for each player as they are added to the roster. If you wish to use the online system to have parents complete waivers, please utilize the link received at the time of registration.
A step-by-step guide to utilizing online medical waivers from your roster link can be found here.
- Roster (guest players maybe written in), 2 copies: 1 to hand in, other to keep on possession during game (see below note)
- Player Passes (guest players also require player passes)
- Medical Release Form: Club specific, state soccer association are acceptable. If you do not have a medical release form from your Club/State association, please reference this document. If you are having problems receiving email links to the online waiver information, a pdf version can be downloaded here.
- One team representative (coach, team manager, club registrar). The entire team is not required to be present for registration.
- Roster, passes, and Medical Release Forms must be kept in possession during ALL games (with Coach or Team Mgr).
Medical Release Form:
Electronic versions of the medical release form can be completed as part of your online registration procedure. Please read here for more info. If you require a paper copy to print and complete, please click here to download the pdf version